- RSS Channel Showcase 8705919
- RSS Channel Showcase 3872354
- RSS Channel Showcase 9566532
- RSS Channel Showcase 5697136
Articles on this Page
- 09/27/10--22:47: _Discovering New Lands
- 11/09/11--13:32: _Chicken Sausage Stu...
- 07/04/12--17:28: _Balsamic BBQ Baked ...
- 11/20/12--06:00: _Pumpkin Soup
- 10/22/13--08:00: _Classic Chicken Noo...
- 01/26/14--11:32: _Thai Red Curry Chic...
- 05/22/14--05:00: _Bring Back Meat Bombs!
- 01/27/16--05:59: _Carrot Potato Soup
- 11/05/16--05:59: _Broccoli Rice Bowls...
- 01/10/17--05:59: _The Vegan Answer To...
- 06/23/17--05:58: _Carrot Top Pesto Fe...
- 09/27/10--22:47: Discovering New Lands
- 11/09/11--13:32: Chicken Sausage Stuffed Portabellas
- 07/04/12--17:28: Balsamic BBQ Baked Beans with Chipotle Smoked Porter
- 11/20/12--06:00: Pumpkin Soup
- 10/22/13--08:00: Classic Chicken Noodle Soup
- 01/26/14--11:32: Thai Red Curry Chicken Tacos with Spicy Peanut Drizzle
- 05/22/14--05:00: Bring Back Meat Bombs!
- 01/27/16--05:59: Carrot Potato Soup
- 11/05/16--05:59: Broccoli Rice Bowls w/ Asian Sauce for Meal Prep
- 01/10/17--05:59: The Vegan Answer To Chicken Noodle Soup: Tofu White Bean Soup
- 06/23/17--05:58: Carrot Top Pesto Fettuccine
Discovering Bánh mì, also known as the Vietnamese Poboy for the first time! My rendition of the famous sandwich. Read more >>
Many a time when I’m trying to prepare meals for the week, I often ask the hubby what he’d like, and more often than not, I get vague answers. This week was no exception. “Sausage” he says. I guess it’s … Read more >>
So, it’s the 4th of July, and I’m just chilling at home. I have the day off, hubs is working. I don’t have any parties or gatherings to go to, and honestly, I am A.O.K. with that. It’s been relaxing, … Read more >>
The post Balsamic BBQ Baked Beans with Chipotle Smoked Porter appeared first on The Devil Wears Parsley.
This Thanksgiving, my husband and I decided to go turkey-less. So many turkeys get killed for this one day, that we decided to cut them a little slack this year, and go with all the awesome sides. Personally, I’m all … Read more >>
This soup is a soul-feeder; a body-nourisher. When I’m sick, I must have my Chicken Noodle Soup. It must be from scratch, and it must contain cayenne pepper. The best part of all is that it is stupid-easy to make … Read more >>
I was introduced to Thai cuisine for the first time when I got my first (and present) software developer gig. One of my co-workers was Thai, and we would all go out for Thai at least twice a week. I … Read more >>
The post Thai Red Curry Chicken Tacos with Spicy Peanut Drizzle appeared first on The Devil Wears Parsley.
Welcome, scumdogs of the universe!! These tasty treats were inspired by the one and only GWAR, and their song Bring Back The Bomb! Sometimes these songs get stuck in my head, and I just can’t get them out. I have … Read more >>
Have you ever made a decision that you know would affect the people around you? You know deep down that it’s the best thing for you, but the reactions you get from people are mixed. I was apprehensive about telling you, because I was afraid of back-sliding. New Years resolutions typically fade in practice after...
The challenge is always this: Meal Prep for the week. Amirite? The Barrel Aged Vegetarian have had a system going for quite some time: Sunday is meal prep day. We at least get something in to set us up for the week, at least somewhat. The problem is not having enough done to carry us...
First: Tofu White Bean Soup. This recipe is so good, I had to make it two nights in a row. Second: It’s highly likely you have all the ingredients in your pantry/refrigerator RIGHT NOW. Whenever I, or anyone I love gets sick, I go into super turbo naturopath mode, and make tonics with fresh herbs,...
The post The Vegan Answer To Chicken Noodle Soup: Tofu White Bean Soup appeared first on The Devil Wears Parsley.
Ooooo whee, friends, I have some juicy news bits for you! But first, we’re going to talk about the under never used carrot top! Have you ever bought carrots from either the grocery store or farmer’s market, and not known what to do with the carrot tops? They may have even offered to chop the...